A multi-purpose cleaner with no chemical odour or stimulus, JAQUAS is foam-free and does not require rinsing. You can use it for:
- General cleaning
- Equipment – Refrigerator, Microwave Oven, Stove, Ventilating Fan & Rice Cooker etc
- Food – Fruits & Vegetables
- Utensils & Dishes
- Dustbin, Sink, Drainage Pipes & Exhaust Food and Fan
Cleaning drainage pipes
Sanitise and deodorise pipes and corners of the sink by spraying JAQUAS. You may need to use a brush to remove the slime from hard-to-reach areas. Daily maintenance with JAQUAS will prevent scaling and the pipes from clogging.
- TV & IT Equipment
- Furniture & Surfaces
- Wall, Floor,Carpets & Door
Cleaning stains from carpets
Dilute JAQUAS and spray it on a cloth or paper towel. Wipe off dirt on the carpet. To remove tough stains, spray JAQUAS on it several times and keep wiping.
- Bath Tub & Shower
- Toilet Bowl
- Mirror & Sink
- Washing machine
- Nursing Care
- Car Interior
- Bicycle, Motorcycle & Wheelchair
- Toy Sanitiser
- Accessories, Watches & Spectacles
- Cigarette or Nicotine Stains
Cleaning accessories, watches and spectacles
Accessories – Dip into a container filled with JAQUAS and shake it inside. After 30 seconds, remove and wipe with a dry cloth or tissue.
Watches – Spray JAQUAS onto a cloth on paper towel and wipe your watch with it. Avoid placing your watch into the JAQUAS solution as it may damage the mechanics even if the watch is waterproof.
Spectacles – Spray JAQUAS on the lenses and wipe with a soft dry cloth. Do not dip them in the JAQUAS solution as the lens coating may get removed.
Removing cigarette and nicotine stains
Spray JAQUAS on the stain and quickly wipe off the stain with a cloth.
Deodorising the air
Just spray undiluted JAQUAS.
- Do not use on machine circuits or motors that can get water-damaged.
- Carefully use on wooden surfaces in which water can penetrate and cause the appearance of water spots.
- Carefully use on leather and silk materials where water stains may appear.
- Carefully use on materials such as pearls, corals, emeralds and aluminium as they may get damaged.
- Do not dip lenses in the solution for too long as it may remove the clear coating of the lenses.
- Do not spray the solution in eyes. In case of accident, rinse eyes with tap water.